Lemon Law & Auto Recalls
Experienced Attorneys in Sherman Oaks & the San Fernando Valley
If you purchased a defective vehicle and want to know if it is covered under California Lemon Law or auto recalls, it is important that you understand the specifics of these regulations. Lemon Law is a state regulation that protects the consumer from dealers and manufacturers. If your vehicle has defects that have yet to be repaired after a reasonable amount of time, then you may have a claim for reimbursement or replacement.
Need help figuring out if your defective vehicle is eligible for a lemon law claim? Call our Sherman Oaks lemon law attorneys at (818) 960-1945 for a free case evaluation.
Why You Need a Lemon Law Advocate
Auto recalls are addressed by the dealer. They will notify you of the need for repair and provide the service at the dealership. If the repairs from a recall sufficiently repaired your vehicle but you still experience difficulties from a separate defect, then it could make you ineligible to file a Lemon Law claim. Additionally, if the repairs during the recall were not sufficient you may still have a lemon law claim.
There are many ways our attorneys can help in your claim:
- Ensuring that all deadlines are followed
- Assessing your claim to verify if your eligible under state law
- Providing detailed knowledge of Lemon Law and answer your questions
- Offering in-depth familiarity with the court processes for these types of cases
- Focusing on the client-attorney relationship and keeping you informed
- Delivering excellent representation through all phases of your case
- Protecting your consumer rights against dealerships and manufacturers
- Often shortening the time it takes to gain a resolution
Millions Recovered by Lemon Law Lawyers in California
Find out if you have a case by calling our office and requesting a free consultation with our Sherman Oaks Lemon Law lawyers. For more than 10 years we have been representing clients in Lemon Law cases and we have recovered more than $10 million dollars in settlements and verdicts. We’re ready to help you!
Let us protect your consumer rights under California Lemon Law.
Call (818) 960-1945!